100 Bags of Fentanyl Found in Bedroom of Connecticut Teen who Overdosed on Drug

Photo: Getty Images [via Daily Beast]

The Facts

  • 100 bags of fenantyl have been found by police in the bedroom of a teenager who died of an overdose at his school in Hartford.

  • The 13-year old was found unconscious after suspected Fentanyl exposure in his school and died shortly after.


The Spin

Left narrative

The U.S. is experiencing a public health crisis. More education is needed to protect people, especially the young, from opiods like Fentanyl.

Right narrative

Fentanyl is flooding the U.S. through our porous southern border. Fentanyl seizures by U.S. Customs and Border Protection have soared in recent years - security must be tightened.


Political split

LEFT

RIGHT

More neutral political stance articles

Sign up to our daily newsletter